A reinforced team is in place at Optin Bank ASA. Now the team is ready to launch next generation banking – eCommerce 4.0.
In total, the new bank challenger has got 10 new employees in their team this fall. In addition to the new CFO and and Head of Sales wich both were announced before summer, the Optin team has been strengthened with Head of Customer Center, Chief Risk & Compliance Officer and Chief Credit Officer. The team has also been strengthened in important areas such as project management, strategy and business development, financial accounting and customer service.
CEO Harald Dahl-Pedersen says: “We now have a fully operational, proprietary eCommerce finance platform ready to be integrated with partners and customers. Combined with a highly dedicated and professional team, we are well equipped to not only fight, but also win the big battle”.
Profile on CEO Harald Dahl Pedersen and the Optin Bank-strategy: https://www.optinstories.no/2019/08/23/optin-bank-ecommerce-4-0/
The new members of the Optin Bank team:
- Torben Stausholm, Chief Financial Officer
- Adrian Henanger, Chief Credit Officer
- Mahboubeh Laura Pejam, Financial Controller
- Helge Benum, Chief Risk & Compliance Officer
- Freddy Mahler Frimann, Head of Sales
- Marikken Kalseth, Manager Customer Centre
- Marianne Isene, Customer Centre
- Sjur Mostveit Lindholm, Customer Centre
- Simen Bakken, Project Manager
- Michael Engström, Strategy and Business Development
Optin Bank is challenging Klarna: https://www.optinstories.no/2019/08/23/from-google-to-entrepreneurship-and-e-commerce-innovation/